All the Birds, Singing by Evie Wyld: A Request More than a Review


I just finished this book yesterday, and it's due back at the library tomorrow. If I can't renew it, I might just buy myself a copy, a real, live hard copy so that I can re-read it and then make my mom and my sister read it too because I'm positive it's one of those brilliant books that will give you a very different experience upon the second read, one of those books that I just can't stop thinking about, one that I feel needs a few glasses of wine and some in-person discussion. So, I have a request... Will you please read All the Birds, Singing and then come to my house or meet me at Robust's patio, and I'll happily provide the wine?

And no. I'm not going to tell you what it's about, and I don't think you should read the synopsis. I've been approaching more and more books without having read the synopsis, and I find it's a much more provocative experience. So really, that's two requests. A do and a don't, or a don't and a do. Don't read any synopsis, ever again (Okay. If you try not reading the synopsis and find you don't enjoy the experience, you can go back. I give you my permission as long as you really try.) and do read All the Birds, Singing.

Also, hi! I'm back after some traveling and lots and lots of reading and online shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forwward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS