Bye Bye

Adios terrible teething symptoms! Welcome back sweet, happy William of the impressive nap hair. Two teeth are enough, right?  You can eat crackers and bread and blueberries.  That's a pretty good diet. But in all seriousness, check out that nap hair. I've considered not brushing it before we go out because it's even more spectacularly cute in person, and more people should be able to experience it. 

Also, check out the view from behind. I die. The ears that perfectly frame your head and turn out just a bit at the top. The tiny little neck. (I'll always adore you, but it's much easier when you are not whining and pushing at me all day long.) Love, Moma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forwward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS