Symbiosis


After an entire morning of battling Will to wipe his nose and reminding Lola, "No lick," I started wondering if I just let both of them be, would an acceptable (if not somewhat gross) symbiosis come about? I have tried tissues, warm wet washcloths, burp cloths, my fingers (such a glamorous life, I lead), and the kid just does not want his nose wiped. Depending on how naps go today, I might be tempted to let Lola just go for it.


Also, I googled "wiping baby's nose" this morning because I really do need some reinforcement, and I learned wiping down will help get more out of the nose and avoid chapped cheeks and using nipple cream can help with any chapping that does occur. And now, I am done writing the grossest post yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forwward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS