Girls Season 3 and Regret


I had been completely fine with our choice to get rid of premium channels until I saw this today.

The second season of Girls rocked my world. I loved it. I got it. Then, I really didn't get it and was kind of over it. Then, the season finale had me yelling at the TV like my grandma during a Broncos game, "Go! Go! Go!" And just when it was over, I was hooked back in again. A regular Charles Dickens that Lena Dunham. I might just ask for HBO for Christmas.


Also, this trailer reminded me I've been meaning to watch Tiny Furniture, which is streaming on Netflix. Favorite line from that trailer: "Your life is like an epilogue to Felicity." Hooked me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forwward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS