Baby Olympics

Is it just me, or are you all narrating everything your child does as if they were competing in an Olympic event? Above we have kitchen curling. (He was looking good past the dog bowls, but that narrow passage between the island and pantry is tough to navigate.) And below are some stills from giant chair skating, which I not only narrated but also recorded and sent to my parents because who else was going to indulge me? (You'll notice, he's lost his sock but still finishes his routine with elegance and style, a true Olympian.) 

Also, if you don't have a busy baby around, this could probably work with significant others and dogs too. U! S! A!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forwward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS