How was your weekender?

Over the weekend, I spent my first night away from Will.  We stayed at the Chase Park Plaza for a Girls' Night and had a perfect 23 hours of freedom/trying not to miss babies.

Although I had planned the trip over a month in advance, I still found myself packing at the last minute. In between putting on makeup, curling my hair, trying on shoes, and putting Will down for a nap three different times (He knew something was up!), I found myself throwing anything and everything into my red faux snakeskin weekender bag.




Jason got me the bag either free or as a gift with purchase from Bath and Bodyworks (of all places) about ten years ago. I only use my weekender a few times a year, but every time I do, I feel like I am using Mary Poppin's or Hermione Granger's magical bag because everything I could ever want fits in and comes out of that bag. (Even if it only comes out when you are unpacking after the trip and not during the trip when you actually need it.  Accio socks!)

I have already started thinking about Christmas shopping, and a weekender bag seems like  a perfect gift for moms, sisters, brothers, dads...basically, anyone who is not a recluse. Below are my favorite options from around the web right now.

$79.99



(I love that they have a man holding this on the website!)
$658



(An affordable leather option)
$69.95


$450


$118

(monogram available too)
$99



$265


(You can pick everything or have them surprise you!)
$230




Also, both my sister and I used my weekender as our hospital bag for when our babies were born...not a bad baby shower present for a mama-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forwward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS